Finally, a clear night after weeks and weeks of rain and clouds, and with the new observatory finished I was going to start gathering the first data of the season. Everything was looking good, and I did a autofocus routine on all filters. I then changed from luminance to one of the other filters and then back and noticed that my focus was off. After a while I concluded that because of the target (almost straight up) the focus tube was slipping, with the weight of the equipment and the angle of the telescope. I could not get focus and realized that I had to take the telescope inside for some maintenance. In this video I will show you how to adjust the tension on the focuser and focus tube to avoid slipping of the focus tube.